Sunday, November 12, 2006

A full day

Saturday was a very long day. For starters, it began at 6 am when Philip woke up (from our bed again). Then, after I fed him so breakfast, we both were able to rest/sleep. Rich and Ella enjoyed their breakfast having pancakes at McDonald's. I left to take pictures and had a wonderful time. They loved them, at least the 5 I sent them via email.

Then, I exchanged the Strawberry Shortcake Christmas DVD for the one that supposedly was the one I was looking for...still not happy about that. Where is the bonus program? It is so strange. I don't know if I should try to take this one back or contact corporate for the bonus program on the DVD.

When I stopped at my parents for a few minutes, my dad fixed me lunch. No one ever does that for me anymore, so it was a real treat. I relished the food and the hugs he gave me. It was a blessing, more than he may know!

Our friend Joe stopped by to talk with us, and we invited him to stay and so we ordered pizza. He always makes me laugh and it is great to have him around. He loves Ella, and has a special place in his heart for her. I am glad that Rich and Joe are like brothers, it is a wonderful thing for Rich.

The dreary weather was not depressing for me yesterday...I admit that it could have been. Instead, the day was filled with planning, fun, and wonderful family. Oh, and Philip constantly eating. My mom said he is catching up from the week he was sick.

0 comments: