Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving is Near

Our plans altered Friday due to uneasiness of the kids' health...we only went to Boardman, Chic Fil A, Target, Barnes and Noble (they love that train set there), the Hallmark store, and New York Music. I think we did a lot more than if we had gone to Niles, but we weren't sure how they kids would be. Rich and I really like Chipolte but we are taking a raincheck! We found the perfect American Doll Felicity and Horse look alike at Target and are RELIEVED that the price is right!

Sunday I kept the kids home from church. Today and tomorrow Ella's preschool class will be preparing for a Thanksgiving feast. I hope she is okay for school today and tomorrow and also, well this holiday weekend. She has a raspy voice. They both are coughing.

Rich would love to play the guitar, and he may be able to borrow one from a coworker. I hope he can, because he is itchin' to learn!

Philip bonded with his Uncle Bill and Aunt Lisa on Saturday. He also bonded with Buttercup, the wooden horse over at my mother's. He rode that thing like a true cowboy.

Ella and Abby loved playing together, and just had a nice time.

I loved seeing my family, and spending a few hours with my brother and sister in law. There's never enough time though!

0 comments: