Tuesday, February 20, 2007

25 Things Plus A Picture


I use my blog to communicate with family and friends..and as a way to express myself and keep note of things happening at home for my own records. So..that is why I am on a roll with entries! Please bear with me...
Here are 25 things (part 1 of 4, to make 100) about the Russells...
1. Ella likes to "remote" us now...with her new cd player remote of course.
2. Philip is also called Buddy.
3. Ella created that nickname early on when she couldn't say "baby brother." She said "baby buddy."
4. Miss Meledy is her best friend.
5. I am certain Philip has a crush on Mulan.
6. Rich doesn't have three mandolins..he has 2 plus an octave...ahem...that's an octave mandolin, too! YES HE HAS THREE!
7. I don't practice my music for church Sunday morning...I wing it. Please don't tell!
8. Rich, a dietitian, provides CHOCOLATE for me every once in awhile.
9. Rich is a night owl.
10. Lately, Philip's been too.
11. That means I have to be slightly a night owl.
12. I hate the days when Rich works 9:30-6. Those seem so long.
13. I love making homemade pizza.
14. I love ordering GOOD pizza.
15. Rich has a sweet tooth on occassion, but only at midnight.
16. He likes to watch tupperware documentaries.
17. Our shows that we watch: Clifford, Dragon Tales, Cars, Sesame Street, Curious George.
18. The shows the parents try to watch: the Apprentice, Lost, movies we rent.
19. I think I own the world's tiniest Bible and the world's biggest one.
20. Psalm 46:10 has always been a favorite verse of mine.
21. Ella accepted Jesus as her Savior a little less than a year ago, of her own accord, and interest and questioning. It was a tender moment.
22.I am a worrier.
23. Rich is not!
24. We will probably never have to downsize!
25. Our family is generally a laid back, stay at home type...usually.


2 comments:

Sam said...

I love these types of lists. They are such a window into someone's life, revealing so much more about people that you think you already know kinda well! Looking forward to part 2-4!!!

Anonymous said...

HI THERE,
What marvelous words and photos that show a marvelous family...
I love returnind to these pages!!

LTTS