Today at church my friend, Lori, said "I had a dream that I was out eating dinner with someone, at a comedy club, and Rich was the comedian." She also commented suprisingly, "He was really funny, too!"
"Hmmm..." I replied. "He woke me up at 5 am this morning to tell jokes! What a coincidence!"
Here's one of the many jokes I had to listen to very early this morning. It's my version, though..I forget details these days.
A man was telling a bishop about his love life.
"Well, I married one woman, and treated her very kindly.
and, yes, then I married another at the same time, and treated her kindly,
too."
He paused for a moment. The bishop was quiet.
"You could say," the man continued," that I treated them
both the same.
"Hmmm..." I replied. "He woke me up at 5 am this morning to tell jokes! What a coincidence!"
Here's one of the many jokes I had to listen to very early this morning. It's my version, though..I forget details these days.
A man was telling a bishop about his love life.
"Well, I married one woman, and treated her very kindly.
and, yes, then I married another at the same time, and treated her kindly,
too."
He paused for a moment. The bishop was quiet.
"You could say," the man continued," that I treated them
both the same.
Wasn't that big of me?"







1 comments:
Very funny!
Post a Comment