Saturday, February 17, 2007

Work In Progress

Well, I finally did some touching up to my website that I haven't touched since October. It still has more work to be done with it, including a better looking gallery of photos put up on the other pages. BUT, I worked hours yesterday and a bit today. If you wish to see what's new there go to www.cthphoto.com

I am unsure if I will keep this hosting site though. I found many wonderful photographers' websites on this very blog site. I don't know HTML though...that is why I am using the site I have now at the moment. It uses a more lay-person ability. I would LOVE to have a gallery that enlarges thumbnails if you click the thumbnail..and music, too. Hopefully that will happen someday. I have a feeling the cost would be too great now!

Now, hopefully, I can begin putting my name out again in a month or two. I know God will give me what I can handle..only. I have a feeling it won't be much and that is okay.

It's hard to learn that you have many limitations, more than you thought, in processing things mentally and "multi-tasking."

Already, though, I have 2 six-month old sessions lined up and a small wedding. I do not wish to add weddings to my speciality, but I agreed to do this ONE for a friend.

Enough about this photography stuff..I don't want it to overwhelm my thoughts today...my husband and I are going on a date. No, not to a movie but out to eat and to a bookstore. I will not say where yet, because, if you didn't figure out, we always end up changing our minds! But, it will be a wonderful day to ourselves.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your website is great. I have not wanted to even attempt to figure how to do a website but have looked into it. I do not have the talents needed to put together a site. But yours is great. Good work.
I hope you had a great date night. I will try to email you again ASAP. Have a good day. :0)

Sweet Peripety said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Peripety said...

Aww Beth neither do I!! LOL! It takes me soo long because I am slow at it..and really don't know what I am doing. 1 and 1 sets up a nice format for you that you can just go from there. We had a good date night...hope to write about it later. Thank you for the wonderful comments you made the other day. It really cheered me up. Thinking and praying for you, too, Beth,
AMy