Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm trying to figure this out..

I think this is what I'll do, with occassional specials.

Option #1: Session fee of $50, includes time, one hour photoshoot, and post processing your digital pics, and online proof gallery.Print costs (all luster coated, 8x10 and up on matt board for strength)
8 wallets $10
4x6 $5
5x7 $10
8x10 $20
11x14 $35
16x20 $45
Storyboards begin at $35

I am excited about something I was asked to do on Saturday. My friend at church became a foster parent awhile back. I took pictures of their little boy at that time, just as a gift for them, and then of the next boy they had to add to their foster family. Well, she asked me to take pictures of their first foster child's siblings! The foster parent that has the siblings saw her pictures, and wanted some too. I was honored. Also, my friend now has a newborn baby to take care of too. It'll be a busy afternoon, but such a wonderful experience. This is for their eyes only...no portfolio building for me from the foster children, and that's alright. I am just happy to provide some pictures of their children as they have them, whatever period of time that may be!

0 comments: