


The kids loved their Easter basket hunting at home, and the special message at church. As well as the famous Easter Egg hunt for all the Sunday School children. My parents had baskets for Ella and Philip right after church, and from there we went to Rich's mom and dad's for dinner with family. It was a busy and long day, of course.
The music at church was definitely spirit led and filled. It was a blessing to many.
The past few nights I have finally been able to fall asleep and stay sleep for the most part. I am so glad about that. It makes everything more difficult when you are more weary than usual.
I am reading a book from a free box at church..about Islam. I am always interested reading things like this, from a Christian author's perspective, of course. Helps me stay somewhat intellectual!
This coming Saturday is Ella's 4th birthday party. I have lots to do, and I am praying for a nice turnout for her. What a fun time they'll have!












0 comments:
Post a Comment