Thanks to two friends, we are without our children tonight. It is a hard thing to do, but every parent needs to have nights to themselves.
Ella is staying overnight at Alex's, and Philip is with Miss Tifany. I am very happy that they are going to have wonderful times at their respective homes. I am very thankful, too, that these wonderful moms are taking the responsibility of them for another night, besides having their own children.
Sometime, I hope to return the favor!
With part of our afternoon, after I did some grocery shopping ALONE, we went to a fairly new cafe here in town. We enjoyed our Italian-style sit down dinner, and my favorite, a lemon poppyseed muffin.
I learned during our date that Rich noticed, and then told me, I have never made meatloaf once during our 5 years of marriage.
He leaned forward to ask me, "Do you like meatloaf?" I hesitated because I didn't want to offend him in case he liked it, but then I outright said, "I hate it!"
I felt so much better being able to express that feeling. Then, I discovered he didn't care for it either. We are relieved that I will never make it and he will never have to ask me to make it.
Friday, April 27, 2007
We're Free We're Free!!!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment