Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I usually don't ramble

but I may tonight.

These are things, simple thoughts most of them, sticking in my mind, reminding me to be thankful everyday.

I feel so loved...someone from church is checking up on me every morning now consistently.

I had the sweetest, warmest greeting/smile from my friend Jennifer on Sunday...and I really appreciated that.

I met Karen Kingsbury, and was really inspired by her discussion before she autographed books.

I found three ties at Pennys for a total of under $5.00. Retail over $90!

My dad does not think my grandpa Duvall will last much longer...

My mom told me today how much my grandma Duvall would love seeing these kids today.

Philip turns two tomorrow.

Rich got a very nice raise today.

I still remember the two unexpected and anonymous gifts we received this past year. We were very tight with the budget due to some medical circumstances, and without those anonymous gifts, I don't know how we'd have gotten our needs totally met.

God has truly blessed us lately, so that in turn we have tried to give a little more back.

I have learned now to take each day one at a time. I don't know what to expect, and I suppose, not many people do either. I just pray that we can hold on to our faith with all our hearts and spur each other on.

I have been encouraged so much lately, that I hope I can do the same.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Were you at Penney's today? Me too.

Sweet Peripety said...

no, the other day. I always have delayed descriptions of events in my blogging LOL!