Saturday, May 05, 2007

Trash The Dress

If anyone of the friends and family that read my blog wants to participate in a free photoshoot called Trash the Dress, let me know.

It involves a girl, in a wedding dress, to volunteer to go anywhere I say so we can take very creative, perhaps in the water or in the dirt, bridal portraits. It doesn't have to be your wedding dress. Perhaps something that looks like it or one you come upon somewhere. The volunteer will receive a few prints, also.

They will be conservative shots, but creative. Go here for some examples. Caution, some of these are definitely not my style. I am going for innocence and fun, perhaps mysterious, too. Also, even if you have been married for awhile or are single, this would be an opportunity for you to have some fun and provide me with a wonderful portfolio building opportunity!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Though not too happy I could never slip into my own wedding dress (not that I would trash my own), I would LOVE to do this for you. Our 10 year anniversary is this September and what fun this would be to mark that milesone. Let me know when and what exactly I need to do! It would also be such an honor to have you photograph me!