Thursday, June 14, 2007

I can't keep things straight at all!

This week has flown by, and has been so busy. Today was the first day since I don't know when where I stayed home the ENTIRE day, but then, even if I could have gone somewhere, I couldn't have...Philip had up to a 102 temperature today, and since last night, has had a temp, bad cough, and some sniffles. I really feel bad for the little guy. Hopefully this will lift from him soon.

Monday I realized I lost my license. Tuesday I went and got a new one. That same day, I went to the mall to pick up something and when I unloaded my children and bag from the stroller, I saw a wallet I did not buy. Oh dear, it wasn't me who put that there. So, back from the car into the mall we went. I asked both kids, but neither were clear about it. I really don't know who, and at this point, it's not worth caring about. Both got good talking too, because I really think they did not grasp that complete concept yet...because the next day, I lost my keys at the Green in Canfield after a photoshoot there. So I thought. As my parents rescued us on their way to eat, my sister in law and I talked, and then later, she called again while we were still out and said that she got my keys (don't ask me how she got into my car). Really, I am so extremely thankful my car got broken into LOL. She found the keys very hidden, and even though I popped the stroller open a couple of times, they were there. I think she felt bad for me, as we were there taking dance costume photos of her daughter and her friend.
Tuesday night we also had a guest- Ella's almost 6 year old friend, Natalie. She is so sweet, but wow, she just was no quiet like I am used to at church. She was the total opposite but still as sweet and good. Ella and her had lots of fun.
I have another photoshoot hopefully Saturday, as the past Saturday fell apart. Then, it's Father's Day Sunday. That is a GREAT day, in my book. I have had presents FOREVER to give to the men in the family and can't WAIT to give them (though small as they are) the gifts.
Ella's room is coming together, as we have her summer stuff in her little dresser. Now, to fix up Buddy's closet some more!
I have been so busy with things, this and that, that posting blogs haven't been on my mind. I'll probably try to just post photographs for awhile until a cute kid story comes up. My brain and body are tired from the week.

0 comments: