Saturday, June 02, 2007

This Weather

Has made me dealing with a lot of pain lately, all day. Also, my dear husband had a bad headache, probably classified as a migraine, today. We had a praise band recording session tonight, for our first cd as a group, and it was tough to have to deal with that and play your best. To top that off, when we picked up the kids at Rich's parents' house, and soon after we got there, Ella threw up badly.

She is sleeping now, Philip too, thankfully..but she truly did not feel well. She's had the sniffles and a cough too, this week. She only has a few more days of preschool left. I sure help she can enjoy those. So, one of us has to miss church tomorrow..not sure which one of us will. I'd like to go, but then, Rich worked LAST week, so he wasn't there. Maybe we'll all take a rest. I don't think we step back and just REST much at all. It seems that we always have responsibilities Sunday morning, which we do, and they are right and good, but I think that resting at home and taking care of a family once in a blue moon may be okay. I am such a habitual church goer, though. I really never want to miss. I think it is so important, and will remain a priority in our family, for sure, since both Rich and I agree. But, that's just us and what God has laid on our hearts. I suppose this was a real rabbit trail.

Back to the weather...when we have a few dry days, we'll be getting some new mulch (yeah) and hopefully the stones for a tiny platform right beyond our deck.

My flower and flower boxes look nice. I am sooo delighted to look out the kitchen window and see a comfy looking and attractive deck. Now, to put some nice lights up for the evening.

0 comments: