Love the cowgirl look. I'm convinced every little girl should have a cowgirl outfit. (I doubt many would look as fantabulous as your little one, but don't tell anyone I said that.)
Awww thanks Sam!!! Hey..I forgot to mention in my reply to your post on your blog that I was trying for hours to get on my blog site to start typing something I wrote in college---a biography of my grandparents parents, etc..and some info of the wars. I'll get to it sometime, but isn't that funny? For some reason, we were thinking along the same lines.
Hey Dad..I took them later Sunday, after I felt better. I used my $2 Goodwill chair, and my half-cooperating daughter...I will use them to show in my portfolio..hey and maybe make a big canvas of one..you must really like these! what would YOU do with them? :-)
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
4 comments:
Love the cowgirl look. I'm convinced every little girl should have a cowgirl outfit. (I doubt many would look as fantabulous as your little one, but don't tell anyone I said that.)
Awww thanks Sam!!! Hey..I forgot to mention in my reply to your post on your blog that I was trying for hours to get on my blog site to start typing something I wrote in college---a biography of my grandparents parents, etc..and some info of the wars. I'll get to it sometime, but isn't that funny? For some reason, we were thinking along the same lines.
HiYA
What fun to look at these cowgirl pics...perfectly placed hat...made be lol.
When and where did you take these and what are you going to do with them?
LTTS
Hey Dad..I took them later Sunday, after I felt better. I used my $2 Goodwill chair, and my half-cooperating daughter...I will use them to show in my portfolio..hey and maybe make a big canvas of one..you must really like these! what would YOU do with them? :-)
Post a Comment