Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ella has this beauty

that just comes perfectly through photographs....but this one in particular. She was actually being or pretending to be camera shy here. She loves her pony, and yes that is a tatoo on her arm, but it's not a princess or flower...it's Superman. By the way, those are Gap capris I got for her for $3 recently at the store itself, and they are my favorite. I love that rugged but classicl look on her.

Can you pray for your computer? If so, than I will. I can't yet manage to post pics on here from our own computer at home, and using the browser itself is tricky. Thus, far and few between blogs. I do need to update a few on my second doctor's appointment that I had Wednesday in PA, but I will probably do that later. It was another encouraging appointment.

I signed up for 2 scrapbooking (well, more like technique classes) at a local scrapbooking store, and I am excited. I just had my first high school senior photoshoot that went lovely, but have yet to concentrate and look at my pictures. This week was just super busy, and today is no better, really...plus, I am dealing with more intense pain in my body, all over, today. But, likeI said before, my appt. was hopeful, so we'll have to concentrate on that fact.

I am excited about my scrapbooking again, and have even tried to do some more digital ones. Earlier this week I spent time with a friend and we scrapbooked all morning..I completed 4 pages. Yeah! Plus, I found some nice CK rubon letters for .97/pack. I also picked up Somerset Studio 40% off..I love those magazines. There are two others I like: Somerset Life, published quarterly, and Somerset Legacy (Memories?). The problem is, they are expensive material. I love the artistic nature of them. Sometimes it's a little too much for me, but it soothes my soul to read the articles and look at someone else's creativity.

I am excited that my friend and I are meeting again Monday for another Bible Study. My dad told me he was so pleased that he and I can go back and forth reading similar things and talk about them, too. Jennifer suggested a study guide that she saw that focuses on both Esther and Ruth. I love the book of Ruth....honestly, these two books just lets you soak up so much culture and history of the Bible. Its delightful..really, to think God provided WOMEN as main topics in the Bible. With that in mind, I would say, he is one for ALL people. And isn't that wonderful? I get an ache in my heart when I hear it said that HE doesn't love me, couldn't, etc. I can only just pray at this point for those that they can somehow draw near to God, because when you do that, He will certainly draw near to you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
...a fun picture and comment...
AND an insightful review of things in the last part of your writing.


LTTS