Monday, July 16, 2007

I haven't been to a Bible Study for a long time

and tonight I was at one!!! It was wonderful. Jennifer and I studied parts of the book of Esther, and will definitely have more to go over. Plus, when I got to the coffee house a bit earlier, I saw Sam and Laura. That was a nice surprise, too.

This nice evening made me forget the news I got at the dentist....it's time for ALL 4 wisdom teeth to come out. I am not looking forward to this, but knew when I went to the dentist today I HAD to tell him about the back of my mouth bothering me. I thought I was going to get out of that surgery, since, my goodness, I still have a baby tooth left in my mouth! Oh well! God will provide the peace in my heart. With my two little kids, I don't want to think about being put out for even this basic surgery.

1 comments:

Sam said...

It was a great surprise to see you last night. Glad to hear the study was productive and interesting. Looking forward to hearing if you continue to meet.