And it will be HUGE~
a 16x20 gallery wrap! I found a site that other photographer's were discussing, and it is surely true. Now, my dilemna will be choosing the photograph for my canvas. That is quite a dilemna...this photograph will be in my living room for quite some time! Do I do a photo with just Ella or one with just Philip? Or both?
Jennifer and I had a wonderful study time last night again. Today I am having tea withdrawl as I am taking a test for something for a doctor's appointment..and not having tea, is well, just awful.
Richie brought me flowers today! I had a pretty tough day and it was a real pick me up. Tomorrow he's going to get his banjo. Yes, banjo. We can finally browse the internet normally as we changed our browser..and this is the new email for that..although, we don't use that email...kindof funny..any guesses to the real words? LOL!
harmbanjmandpian
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Something Free
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
harmonica, banjo, mandolin, piano
That was too easy!!
Jennifer
Post a Comment