Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Twins

I found it quite funny that my friend, Jennifer and I had the same dress on today.

Last time I wore this dress (from Target) to church, another lady had the SAME one on too.

This was the second time I wore it, and well....too funny.

I must say it looks soooo much better on Jennifer than me! LOL! I think the next time we wear this dress, all three should.

Well, maybe not, but it certainly turned heads!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the compliment. I really never dress up, as I feel somewhat awkward and uncomfortable. With your 8 unknown facts you had said that you like to dress up for church and think that it should be a rule. I've thought about that and you're right. We should want to look our best for the King. So, I'm trying to do just that.

See you tomorrow night. I'm off to watch One Night with the King.

Jennifer

Sweet Peripety said...

;-) no problem..you looked Fabulous!

I hope you enjoy the movie...and I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow night.

See ya!