I am wearing jeans that means it's cooler here. And that's a good thing, except of course for the flood warnings around here.
I actually cooked and make a delicious dish. I usually don't like eating what I make. Not all the time, at least. But tonight the chicken breasts, with homegrown tomatoes, a special seasoning from Tastefully Simple, and provolone cheese, and a little extra water, baked slowly turned out great. Even my kids loved it. It also had two sliced sweet potatoes in it.
Philip had an early nap..and that is a GREAT accomplishment!
My husband is home safe and sound. That's always a blessing.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Accomplishments
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Mmmmmm, that dinner sounds delicious! I have chicken thawed out for dinner tonight but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I'm going to try your recipe!!!
Thank God your dh is home safely... what a relief. {{hugs}}
Sounds like an amazing meal. When's our invite? (He says jokingly knowing the schedules would never mesh, even though it would be awesome.)
Post a Comment