Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fall Movies

I found a link that showed various movies coming up in the fall.

I love westerns, and this is one that I probably would go see. Jesse James Movie, with Brad Pitt.

And, this one, another western. Yipee! With Russell Crowe and Christian Bale.

Totally not a western, but looks cute...Enchanted.

I think this looks intriguing...The Kite Runner.

It's hard to figure out movies. So, please don't take MY word that these will be good. I am just interested.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not into westerns. My dad loves them, however I mifght be enticed to see one with Brad Pitt in it. Also, I think Kite Runner was a book.

Jennifer

Sweet Peripety said...

I am sooo pumped about westerns in the theaters again! LOL. Okay, if you could be enticed, we could go out to see it together maybe. I'll have to read the book-- When did you read Kite Runner?

Anonymous said...

Hey...I used to be cowboy...when I was a kid...and my heart still is at times.
LTTS

Anonymous said...

I didn't read Kite Runner. My aunt did and I vaguely remember her telling me it was an awesome book.

Jennifer

Eliza Osborn said...

If there's a Bale, there's a me.

Also, The Kite Runner is one of the greatest books of the last few years. Read it, because I seriously doubt they'll get the intelligence of the prose to cone through in an adaptation.

Seriously, read it. It'll rip your heart out and remold it. I have a copy if you want to be borrowing.

Enchanted looks totally adorable. Cynthia and I will be going once it gets cheap. We just saw Stardust and LOVED it.

And my, how I love the Bale.