Is favoritism bad? I sure hope not, because I have some favorite babies, that's for sure! And I spent the whole afternoon with one of them- Autumn Grace. The kids and I even babysat while my friend Katie mowed the lawn for her overworked husband.
I also think that if you make iced tea JUST for me when I come, you may be a favorite friend, too. LOL Katie made tea just for me! Just kidding...no one has to make iced tea for me to be a favorite friend because you are all my favorite friends!
A magazine ad contained pretty cool news for scrapbookers...a new tool that just adds stitched borders and lines in a variety of patterns with a click of a button and a steady hand and wrist. I can't wait to find, and buy, one! Or, them!
There's really not too much else to say. It's hot, there's always work to do, friends to see, chores to do, tea to drink, and catch a nap here and there.
Art has been on my mind lately, and I have accomplished some projects, and have a few started. I am thankful to be creative again.
A wonderful friend of mine is going to participate in a walk for mental health, and she said she will be walking for ME! I was very humbled and felt so treasured. What a sweet gesture.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Favoritism
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
HI,
What a joyful spirit these words give me and what treasures you have in your friends.
LLC=longlivecreativity!
LTTS=__________ ___ ____
Post a Comment