Today, At the mall, while my kids and I were eating lunch, and while my friend Beth, and her sweet children were going to the other end of the mall to pick up their lunch.....
A woman yelled.
People stood up.
I stood up and looked out the food court area doors and saw a man hightailing it down one of the rows in the parking lot.
Just a minute later to find out that man stole the woman's purse.
Yikes! Right there where I was with my young children, a crime happened and nobody could stop it. In broad daylight. Makes me think of where I really want to be with my kids.
BUT, our playdate was wonderful, and Beth is such a great friend. It was definitely a highlight to meet and then to go to a craft store together. Fun!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
In Broad Daylight
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment