Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Little Bit About the Trip






The kids truly enjoyed the trains and railroad experiences. They loved the hotel- the room and especially the pool. Philip really did well this time swimming. They loved having spending money for souvenirs, and Rich and I had fun helping them pick out train stuff. Ella loves painting and stamping with me, and since I brought a stash of scrapbooking with us on our mini trip, she did just that...painted and stamped. She's quite the little artist. I am proud of her.
Philip was a bit more sensitive on this trip, but I think he was out of sorts since he was in an unfamiliar place. He was so sweet though, of course. His little voice and laugh makes my heartache in a GOOD way.
I have a few silly photos of Ella but I have so much other stuff do this is it for the night. She makes me smile.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
What a delightful portrayal of some short hours that lead to some long memories. Looks like it was a lot of fun...I like the facial expressions you captured.

LTTS