Seriously I can't stand that show, but when it comes to deal in real life, I love those and will take a chance to drive somewhere for them! LOL
I found a package of $8 crafting butterflies for 79 cents.
2 Making Memories Paint and Foam Stamp Sets for 1/2 off. The foam stamps are HUGE and the paints number 5 in each set.
3 jars of paper flowers (they are the sweetest jars too) for less than half off.
A teal sweater that has scottie dogs on it for Ella, for free, since I had a credit at Kidzone. It's very boutique looking, and is one you'd get from JCPENNY I believe.
Another shirt for Ella, for $2, at Kidzone: a brand new Curious George one. It look feminine, too, but not the monkey LOL
And a mini MM paint set, a trio with brush and paint tray, for under $4.
Also, some great books for my kids Christmas presents at Good will for 50% off...including new never used workbooks/coloring books....actually 50% off means 50 cents each! And, some great Christmas classics that we don't have: Rudolph book, and Frosty...and even an Elmo coloring book.
At Once Again Kids...three Gymboree shirts for just a few dollars, the Autumn Highlands outfit I loved for Ella, a bulldozer shirt for Buddy, and a Disney Princess musical jewelry box..and several pairs of jeans/pants for Ella, and a few more shirts, one in particular that is just adorable, with a little girl walking a dog.
Not that many people want to know these things, but I love getting deals on things we need. I suppose you may call it a hobby!!!!
Tomorrow on my agenda for this blog is to post some bday pics of the bday party I went to today for Autumn Grace, and post some things I have made the past month. I hope the weekend goes well for you, and all can get plenty of rest.
Some blessings of the day/weekend: a free haircut for me, a new hair do (no perm, just highlights!), cable! and a mattress set from a wonderful couple! thank you! thank you! thank you!, and Rich's old bedroom set coming here on Monday..so now Philip has a real bed and we'll have to sell our toddler one. Anyone need it?
I think overall, our family today is in good spirits, and mommy is feeling better, praise the Lord!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Deal Or No Deal
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
it's so exciting to hear you so upbeat about the day. i pray you keep that positive spirit.
jennifer
Wow...sounds like DEAL CITY...
Post a Comment