Philip wouldn't take a nap, but suppose that's (good?) b/c he went to bed earlier than he has in awhile the past two nights. EXCEPT that he was up bugging me in the wee hours just when I was trying to sleep. He slept in his own bed for sometime but then ended up in mine and I went to his, he went back to ours, and I stayed in his. LOL.
For some reason, I cannot fall asleep much before 2:30 am this week. It absolutely is awful. Something must be screwed up med=wise. I sure hope tonight changes.
At least Ella has been a great girl to get to school the past week. No problems there...must be the prayers!
I don't feel too "up" or "peppy." Plus I am sick to my stomach a lot these days due to something or other-stress? NO..not a baby, for sure!
Richie has a long day, and tonight is supposed to be praise band practice....not sure if we'll handle that all tonight. Especially with the kids perhaps needing bed by 9 (HOPEFULLY!).
I like this cooler day, but not necessarily the warmth in the afternoon. Stay cool, and come on fall!!!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
it's just been one of those tough days
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Amy, What excellent work on the photos from Labor Day. I especially like the capture of the hands..."Holding onto the past and reaching into the future..."
Great...and the Clifford ones are really fun...
I couldn't get to sleep last night either: went to bed at 11:30pm, got up at 12:20am; when to bed at 1:00 am and tossed awhile only to get up at 5:30 for work..oh, well
LTTS
Post a Comment