Sunday, September 30, 2007

Let's Smile



What a beautiful day, even with being tired, it's nice to say that.

The kids just had a few hours with Daddy outside after church, and then FINALLY had lunch at 3 in the afternoon. Well, Ella did anyways!

I think I'll go start making apple dumplings.

YUM!

And then we'll meet up with my grandparents for ice cream at McD's. Well, after we eat tonight.

I can't forget to mention the smorgasboard (sp?) that we had at Sunday School. Tons of good food, mostly healthy snacks.

Tonight, I plan on having a hot cup of apple cider, too.

What fun fall is!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am on your blog! Wow, you go girl making apple dumplings. Those take some time and work, but taste sooo good! I can't wait for it to get cold so it REALLY feels like fall!
Although, I have already chugged a few gallons of apple cider and a couple bags of candy corn!