Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I hope they get what's coming to them

If they were getting into trouble. Some kids were at a church's sign tonight, after dark, playing around with the letters. I didn't see much of what they were doing, but it was kind of fishy. As I passed them and then went through a stoplight, I then saw the car I was hoping would come...

If that policeman is watchful, he'll get them I hope.

Speaking of policemen, I felt kind of bad for a fellow preschool mom who parked where she shouldn't have on our street during pick up time. She got a ticket. I could've told her she would've gotten a ticket a long time ago, because I 've seen them crack down on this. It annoys me, when people park where they clearly shouldn't, where a sign says NO PARKING. Hello..there's a crosswalk there too! Dangerous for little ones and all that people-traffic.

Anyways, I guess this is my time to complain about law benders.

0 comments: