This is so sweet! I want one for ME! And looks at these OWLS!!! And another one! They are too cute! These floppy ears are sweet! I had thought of doing things like this, and maybe someday..oh I have too many dreams. oo oohhh and this little birdie!
This one looks like a Gymboree line last year or so. A baby. And this. And a little fawn. Oh dear these are too cute. A little harder than a purse, and the teeny quilts Gram and I made years ago, but with help, who knows. Oh, the dreams.
Well, maybe I can photo what I make and write a book about it and then take off across the country up to New England, hike a few trails, take pictures again, get published, and then have some free time to write songs, homeschool, read, and scrapbook. Oh, and coupon.
LOL!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Looking back on etsy
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Good morning,
Dream LARGE..
LTTS
I LOVE etsy! I could "shop" all day long there, there are SO many cute things that I think I NEED, lol!
I wanted to answer you about my website but I wasn't sure if you'd check back on my blog comments, so I'll just tell you here! I bought the template from winklet (it's #023) and I paid an extra $40 for the password protected galleries (but it is a one-time fee). I got my domain name and hosting from webhost4life.com. The domain name was free when I signed up and their hosting plans were the best and cheapest I could find (plus they came highly recommended by a pro friend of mine!). If you have any questions about it you can always email me! The link is on the sidebar of my blog! :c)
Post a Comment