I have been really appreciating your attention to my blog! I am truly honored. ;-) I have a lot of respect for you, and always find your blog very interesting. Since Iam having some bad insomnia again, I'll answer these probably sooner than you think.
Um, NOW?! LOL!
1) What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? Having those huge get togethers that we used to have- including cousins and aunts. Those are impossible now, due to situations, plus grandparents passed away.
2) What is your best honeymoon memory? Be honest. THis is easy: the hot tub in the cabin we went to. And our trip in general in Nashville/Smokeys. THat's where we got engaged (Nashville) and then where we went on our honeymoon. And then again a few months later! LOL! To be outdoors in a beautiful place, in a hot tub? That's probably not going to happen again! EVER! LOL!
3) What is your favorite movie? Well, it's still Last of the Mohicans. Why (I know you didn't ask this)....it's so passionate, historical, heartbreaking...and that's why I have been so intrigued by this movie.
4) Name your top five bands, no order needed.
Third Day, The Martins, Caedmans Call, Point of Grace, and well, here's a single one: Cindy Morgan. I can't think of a 5th band! Quite a variety, but I truly like all of these. The Martins especially when they do something a capella. HEY I just thought of another band: SELAH. Yeah, them too.
5) What color do you wish your hair was? RED. Not a carrot top red, but auburn-like. I have had it dyed like that twice but it doesn't last. :-(
And my previous post stated I'd be going out to get some food early. Forget it. It is so early and I am going back to bed. For a few hours. I have been w/o a certain supplement that helps me sleep, but I'll be getting it later today, so I won't have this problem anymore.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Hey Sam
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Gee Sam! I've been begging and pleading for days for you to ask me questions....where's mine?
Thanks for the questions on my blog. Here are just a few for you:
1. What is your greatest memory as a child?
2. Did/Do you ever wish you live somewhere other than here?
3. What has drawn you to singing and playing piano?
4. Is there anything you would still like to do with your life that you have not done yet? If so, what?
5. When are we gonna get together again? Hehe
I have a few others but I'll keep them in my back pocket until a later time. ;) Love ya!
You went to Tennessee for your honeymoon? So did we! And yes, a hot tub right in the middle of nature truly is a beautiful thing.
Post a Comment