Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Planning for BFADS

I bet some of you readers thought I misspelled my title! LOL!

Here's a few of the stores I am thinking about hitting on Black Friday: Toys R Us (although, last year I was there, and here's one word: CRAZINESS. Total craziness, people!), Pat Catan's (they have some $3 photo totes!!!), Disney Store, maybe, Michael's, Joanne's, Kohl's, and maybe Target. TRU has $3 Spidermen figures. And really, I am just shopping on behalf of grandparents. And honestly, I may not really want to spend money that day. There's nothing besides those $3 items I want! LOL! THose totes really work well as gifts!!!!!

BUT, I should've, pardon me, talked about THanksgiving Day. It's a wonderful holiday. I don't wish to offend, but I have learned why our first president instituted this day. To THANK GOD!!!!! Not the Native Peoples, soley.

We're all very excited here. Tomorrow is special. Some tough moments, as Grandma and Grandpa Duvall won't be present....I was sad about that today. Ella asked my Grandma Snyder when was she was ever like mommy. That was funny. Made my grandma laugh. What a thinker.

I love the parade. Ever since I could, I've watched it on TV. I don't want to miss it. I am going to GE in the morning, probably when they open at 7 am, to pick up .50 chex mix (so I can get the varieties I want FINALLY). And Rice Krispies for a little over a dollar a box. And maybe some great special dip. I have 9 coupons for the chex mix. It's on sale for 1.50/ea, and my coupon will make it a dollar off each! WOOHOO!!!! RK are 5/$10, and then you get $3 off instantly! WOOHOO! RK are my favorite, but I have tried other since grocery gaming. OH, and Bisquick will be a buck, and I only have 2 coupons for that, bummer. I think I had more in my ads but threw them away b/c I was sick of clipping and the mess! That teaches me! TOnight I wanted sooo badly to go gaming, but I was too tired. I had 2 coupons that would make instant potatoes free, and then another for .75/ea dressing, and then another for something else that was important, yeah,...you know. "Important!" LOL! That special dip, with my .75 coupon that can be doubled, will be fairly inexpensive too, to go with the crackers I bought awhile ago for cheap too!

If you want some tips about how to do this, let me know. I would be glad to help.

After this, I need to make couscous and a green bean casserole. ANd Rich is making something, although I am not sure if it is for here or there. :-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tomorrow I will be dressing ALL in the family up so I can get some pics too, for Christmas cards, hopefully!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!