I think I figured it out...with help of someone at church. This juice/supplement I am taking at night..well I should be taking it earlier in the day! It's probably giving me the energy at night, and thus, well, no sleep. WHEW!
I was reminded today of some children funnies.
Here are some words Ella said wrong (and sometimes still does)...Forsey (horsey)....
Christam Tree (Christmas Tree)
Philip's versions of words: Tooti (Tookie--Cookie)
Oh and then some animal names. My favorite, the classic, after we changed Ella's room a few weeks ago. She named a unicorn in her story Changey-Roomy.
CHANGEY-Roomy the Unicorn! CRACKS ME UP!
Can't forget these precious horses...Cider, Sprinkle Diamond Heart, Cider, Cider, Cider, and well, oh let's not forget Cider.
LOL!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Cause of no sleep
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
LOL! They are just the CUTEST! I love how their little minds work and the things they come up with!
Post a Comment