Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hark!

I shall never eat anyone else's cookies ever again...except for Kimmy's! Delish!!! I also got a tea cup candle that smells heavenly! THANK YOU!

Ella's artwork shall someday be known worldwide....Rudolph in a Snowstorm. Just imagine what that looks like. The one closest to the answer gets, um, well, nothing. Sorry! But guess anyways!

Her preschool program was today, and she was wonderful. One of her little friends though takes the cake with the biggest singing voice...it was so cute and funny! Great Gram and Pa, Grandpa Snyder, and then Mommy and Buddy came as well. She got the cutest Littlest Pet Shoppe gift from her teacher. I love how the teachers give the kids all something! We gave them a "warm" gift: each (1 teacher and 2 assistants) received one pretty scarf, some chex mix, soup in hand, and then select soup..all, as you can imagine, wonderful finds from my couponing!

As for that blog challenge Kimmy has, I am really struggling with what to do. I have no idea. I just don't. I mean, I think I do, but it could end up really stupid! LOL! I don't have much longer to decide....

I need to get a pillow for Rich for Christmas to replace the ancient one he has, and the one he has is a little more than I thought. Bummer. I hope if I try Kohl's tomorrow it'll be on sale. If not, no pillow..and I am praying praying praying that his music order arrives by Christmas Eve! It doesn't look too good! I feel so bad. I said, honey, if your presents don't make it under the tree, neither do mine then. I would not feel right.

Anyways, we have a different plan for the eve and Christmas Day this year..kind of shakes things up a bit, but that's good.

I took chocolates (lots of them) to my favorite store (Once Again Kids) this weeek, along with our Christmas card (which, I forgot to tell them, the kids are wearing outfits I purchased from themHA!), and today we got the sweetest card back from them. It touched me truly to tears. They put up with a lot with me and my kids when we come in (which is often I confess). Umm...last time, I picked up the LAST layaway of the year, and HAD to do another one! LOL! Though this one is actually (unbelievably) all for Ella's birthday!!! A Pet Shoppe Playground with all these pet shoppe pets, a wonderful mini dresser for dolls, or whatever, maybe for little polly pocket clothes, and also the prettiest My Little Pony, with hair accessories! Oh, and two stylish belts for her too. Total, with tax, is $29. Thus, her birthday gifts. I am so excited! She doesn't have anything like that My Little Pony! It's big!

0 comments: