I just got a deal for Ella for one of her "grandma" Christmas presents! If you don't look for deals, you need to now. This certain electronic device was $10 off normal shop prices, and also shipped for free!!!
One deal I was able to complete a few weeks back for gifts for other people (wish It were for me!): Victorias Secret Sweater, Lip Gloss, Pom Pom Scarf, and LipStick Kit (this alone was $20+), with $5 off coupon code...for the price of the sweater ($19). Yes....these things do exist.
Another deal, well, food-wise: I probably annoyed the cashier, but I did 4 different transactions of 3 cereals each...so I paid $16.08 for 12 boxes of Chex Cereal. I plan on getting a rain check tomorrow since I took the last ones (gulp!) and forgot to get the rain check, and further more, this store hardly stock their shelves anyways. I have about 5 more coupons to use for this cereal. Then, no more cereal shopping for quite awhile, I think. But, really, those boxes will FLY right out of here...we are a family that EATS cereal!!!!!
I am also very happy I am me...scatterbrained me....I found an old set of coupons, and one coupon is for the Bisquick Shake and Pours, which I had gotten several (6) free the last time. I think I'll be able to use this one soon, hopefully before it expires.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Hip Hip Hooray for Coupon Boards
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment