!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what is really going on with me these days..I've been terribly tired and having insomnia again. The repurcussions after that, the next day, aren't too good, and I think I am saying this to ask for prayer!
My poor husband...we have to play on Monday at A La Carte in Canfield for the AARP, and we are semi-practiced up. My fault.
The laundry is piling up, as far as clean stuff to put away....My fault.
Clutter IS building up..my fault. I can't seem to cut it out this month.
Excuse my venting, but this does help, to blog about it.
Tomorrow, I hope to accomplish a little from my list earlier this week, such as having Ella dust, maybe ONE basket put away, and a scrapbook page. I have my grandma's machine on loan until I meet with Sam and his wife to get my "new" used one! That has made me on cloud nine! I am going to make a bracelet and use the machine on my scrapbook page (fingers crossed now, I hope this gets done!). And theother major things: practice practice practice. and also, finish the photo order I need to. I was yesterday, but then realized it didn't matter if I'd order yesterday, or Sunday night, with the online store's hours. So, I thought better for me, so I can get a photograph changed for the one person, with selective coloring, a little more relaxed. As far as what I have accomplished from my list? Phone calls to friends (just two though...I had one more!!) and reading..I have read four books. And I did put laundry away earlier this week, too.
On to something else....my little girl is just so beautiful. Biased, you say......naww......I cuddled up lots with her today. She put on pjs that I had gotten for her from O. Again Kids. They had penguins and were flannel...so soft and cuddly. She's so cute to talk to, but I feel bad when Buddy riles her up.
Philip is learning to stretch, well, me (and his big sister!), and push buttons! He is a sweetheart though. I love his little voice. And putting my head on his warm, blonde one when he DEMANDS I sit with him when he wakes up and we are on the couch for our morning routine of sitting together. He also is prone to stealing the whipped cream from the fridge and eating it. He is also apt to snitch cookies. Oh. One more thing....he also takes a chair over to the counter so he can climb up and takethe marshmallows that I just bought this week. What a little stinker I tell ya!
But you have to laugh...you just do...he's so determined...yet oblivious that that's bad...well, maybe not oblivious....and he gets in trouble...but seems to think that the cream and marshmallows are just for him, time after time!
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Look at the Time
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment