Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow


Is really wonderful, you know?


Today's activities changed a bit, though, because of this snow, but that was alright. Tomorrow, not so much planned, maybe a quick trip for sale and coupon pull ups/sale milk/.39 cent dressing/sale and coupon raisins, oh and toasted oats for Rich...because of our mini visit to my brother's house Friday and Saturday. Rich will be here, but needs some time to do some continuing education hours and then work the weekend.


The kids were easy on me while I took their Christmas Pictures-----FINALLY! I really want to try them again, but here is our Christmas card for the year. I just ordered 30 from Winkflash..they had a coupon, and it was a steal! I made the card up, not that great, but just didn't want anything they had designed for me.


Oh I had to edit and delete this Swiss Colony post AND cancel my order.....due to something that came up PLUS my order was messes up. OH well. No harm done!

Also, for those with girl babies/neices/friends....I have a link to a free small Angelina Balerina plush toy that arrives in 8 weeks or so. I just had a feeling that I should pass this deal on, if someone was interested.






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cOh Amy! It turned out wonderful!! I love the Christmas card!

If you don't mind passin' along that link, I love Angelina. Maybe Merci will too!

Thanks for the listening ear today. You really are a true friend. :0) Love ya!

Sweet Peripety said...

www.angelinaballerina.com/usa/plushgiveaway.html

You know, I just was on the board I am on and they said it was a dead link now, but many (including me) got it. It is legit, but maybe they reached a limit? I guess try it again..I'll try it later and check back.