Awhile back (like a year!) we were blessed with a chance to go see the circus for free. It was fantastic. The kids loved it!
Today is a busy day. Laundry, friend visit (with one that is moving really soon...I am so sad), and more scrapbooking....hey...I have an idea. I think I'll skip the laundry and do some important documentation using photographs and pretty supplies. Yes..sounds good to me!
I made a turkey last night. It's huge. Huge. Don't know what I am going to do with it all! Luckily, the freezer has been slowly emptying out of my stockpile. Time to stockpile again...I love doing that so no problem there!
The past few day I have had this headache problem. I know it's the weather change..also, pain has been quite present. My body is a great weather channel, I tell you. I hope it just starts snowing. JUST START SNOWING so I can feel better again! LOL!
Last night I had a girls night out with my friend Jennifer. Olive Garden twice in like a week! WOW! We had a nice time!
This weekend is a busy one. My neice's bday party is tomorrow morning, then Rich and I have to go finish the cd recording for our praise band FINALLY. There were some songs that I guess everyone wanted to redo, so hopefully this one session will finish. But, you never know. I can't wait for the final product. We've been waiting for a long time!
BTW, the project that my dad and I are working on is coming along. It's a secret. So, I can't tell, but I personally have completed 1/5 of my share. And, that's a good share, as far as this project goes. We are so excited!









2 comments:
totally jealous of your Olive GArden dinner =)
and how cool is it that your piece of the dictionary page was perfect for this LO?!
I know!!! I was so excited!!!! I also have another word that will work great for another lo yipee!!!
Post a Comment