I never did anything til now with these photos. Not sure why! Trying to keep my mind of some things, so I decided to play around a bit with photos of my beautiful children.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hope your morning at the bookstore was nice. I was there getting a book for dairy-free cooking for Reese. Trying to get some new ideas of things that she can eat.
See you tomorrow morning at church. Hope all is well.
It was a good time. Ella got her little deer she wanted with some Christmas money at B&N. It's called Little Star. Hope your book works! See you tomorrow. All is not that well, but I'll talk to you later about it.
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
3 comments:
Hope your morning at the bookstore was nice. I was there getting a book for dairy-free cooking for Reese. Trying to get some new ideas of things that she can eat.
See you tomorrow morning at church. Hope all is well.
Jennifer
It was a good time. Ella got her little deer she wanted with some Christmas money at B&N. It's called Little Star. Hope your book works! See you tomorrow. All is not that well, but I'll talk to you later about it.
I love those photos! They´re gorgeaous!
Annika
Post a Comment