It's a little bit hard to try to act happy. When you are feeling blue and depressed, basically. Very challenging. It's important for your children. At least I think so. But, it's been a struggle lately, quite honestly.
Today a little sun helped. And a little bit of a nice vintage find at Vivians today. A teeny bit of artsy inspiration going through your mind and fingers helps. And, friends and wonderful cheery hellos and comments helped too.
Tomorrow, I'll have some time to myself, and will be visiting my friend, Katie and her little one year old darling girl, Autumn. They are moving February 16th, so that's not, well, good for me..good for them as they have had to go w/o daddy during the week for almost 5 months. So hard for them. I've known Katie since junior high, and she is just a blessing. I will miss her right here. At least we have the phone.
***Update tonight on my etsy store..look for more items tomorrow, including several more necklaces and one purely vintage bracelet. Also, two more types of kits that include some major goodies!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
A little bit hard
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I hope so much that your day gets brighter. I wish so much this past week would have worked out. The kids and I now have a yucky cold and today I'm feeling pretty...well, gross. I really hope that it works for us to get together next week. Miss ya. Love ya! :0)
By the way that was me, Bethy, with that last comment. ;0)
Sorry you are feeling blue. I hope it passes soon. We definitely could use spring right about now. I am sure that would perk me up.
Take care,
Denise (from the Studio Calico message board)
I'm sure I was heading into the depression hallway a few weeks back. And to be honest, some of your candid conversations about it helped me a lot. That's my way of saying thanks. You rock.
Post a Comment