Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Little Things






Isn't it the little things that matter most? Really...aren't they the things that carry us on? At least they do me. Big things aren't greener on the other side. That includes "success." Little things matter....saying you care to someone, saying a prayer, hugging your child, putting makeup on for your man...I don't know, just some thoughts. Here are some pages I am working on. Sneaks. LOL. I am not trying to be a design team member here, but here are sneaks anyways LOL. I just thought that was funny...these are actually pages I am not done journaling on, but started them and I like them. Now, I have OTHER pages I DON"T like that I was doing last night, and well, they will not be posted right now. Love that pretty paper punch. It did some nice work on the "cousins" layout.




2 comments:

Ami said...

Your sneaks look so cute! Love that chipboard circle/flower! And buttons, too!
Have a great week!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for your friendship! I am looking forward to tomorrow. I hope that we can see each more often and this is just a stepping stone to that happening!