I confess: I am tired. I am tired a lot. So, hopefully I can plan an earlier bed time now, for myself, and that will help. Today, I played for a dear lady's funeral service. Now that we are all home, I am glad to be home, and will probably bail out of going to a girl's night out though I hate to miss it, really. I just am so tired. Sunday, I had a lot of anxiety- got to church, then turned around and left almost as soon as I got in the door. I don't know why, it just happened. Rich and the kids had driven separate for their day long after church visit with his grandparents. They really enjoyed themselves. I got some dedecorating done, and laundry, and grocery shopping! The pull ups and free wipes that came with them rocked this week, as did free deodorant! yipee!
I hope to get some layouts posted soon, but it takes so long from my camera to get loaded on to the computer, I am trying to do even MORE pages so it's worth my time. i have 6 done that have not been shown. Now, I am trying to figure out if there's a few I can submit somewhere, and if so, do they want ones unseen? Hmmm... I am planning on submitting some more photos somewhere, so I have journaling worked on for those, and I need to finalize that. Anyways, some projects for me. I am having fun with those projects, though.
A friend gave me tea today. That was so sweet...blueberry and pomegranant triangle tea bags from Lipton, and they come in this great looking box that will work great for embellishing with scrapbooking materials so I can reuse the box for something else!
Monday, January 14, 2008
The New Week
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment