Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Savings today...

Well, I went to Pat Catan's to pick up some goodies that my SIL Lisa wanted. Then, I found just a few things, including these handmade paper journals that are ready to embellish (they are plain)...my total there $13, total saved......$56!!!



Unbelievable.



Then, off to Giant Eagle, where I spent $28, and saved $36. I am so excited. All the hard work of couponing is paying off. I even got milk, chicken packs, eggs, boxes of tea, lots of snacks, big things of fruit, blueberries (they aren't cheap, either), and more!!!!! I am at a good stockpiling time, I think. Just need some more frozen veggies and pasta. And, can't wait until more cereal at rock bottom prices come up.

8 comments:

Ami said...

I like your blog header. I need to figure out how to do that!
I love a good deal, too!!!

Lauren said...

HUYH!!!!!!! PAT CATANS!!!!!! You lucky duck you! I miss that place! Not only did I do tons of arts and crafts shopping there, but would you believe I bought my prom dress there too?!?!

SEnding you some blog love... a fellow SC lover.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Ah... Nothing better than the thrill of BIG savings!!!
Enjoy your finds :)

Sweet Peripety said...

Thanks, girls! ;-) Hey, Lauren, if there's anything you ever want me to look for, I would, at Pat Catan's!

liz mataraza said...

hi! great blog...love your LOs! what the heck is Pat Catans?

Sweet Peripety said...

Ha! It's a great craft store. Has things dirt cheap, usually. Kind of like Michael's, more than Joanns.

Steph said...

That's impressive. I love saving!

Denise said...

Your layouts are fantastic! Great blog and I am happy you found those deals!