Thursday, February 14, 2008

My sweetie girl


Ella made a few signs the other day (I admit to agreeing to write a li'l bit on the though ;-) And it just cracks me up that she actually drew a sign with Buddy on it frowning with tears, b/c he isn't allowed in her room...









i'm TRYING to complete this certain page...I love these embellishments. Just love them. Hope to finish some projects up for my scrapbook soon.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a great shot of your kiddo's sign - that will be so fun to look back on in years to come!

Unknown said...

How cute is that sign??? Love the pics-she's a doll.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Such great pics!! I love that LO. Cannot wait to see all finished :)

I love those little things kids make. I scan all of Nati's and put them in mini albums.

Sam said...

The second pic with the hat, that's a killer. She looks like she could take on the world.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the picture of Ella with the shoulder shrug, I remembered the picture of you at 6 yrs of age standing by the Christmas tree. You were leaning toward the tree with a shoulder shrug...You had the same expression on your face! You are twins...a generation apart.

Remember ..I think this was the premier performance of "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee."