Monday, February 04, 2008

okay I should edit my title here

A pet peeve of mine - okay, I am glad that a clothing store is told to put signs down b/c of all the younger traffic around it, and I personally deem it inappropriate..and apparently public officials do too.

and this really makes me excited..if it's okay with my dear, wonderful, encouraging, superb, handsome, sweetheart of a husband, Wednesday, on his day off, Ella and I will be making a day trip to see my sister in law and my neice, Abigail so we can hang out, have tea, etc etc etc.

I have overwhelmed myself with daily duties, but, we'll try our best!

6 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Off to read the story...
I hope you get to take your day trip :)

Elizabeth said...

I hope you enjoy your day! Do you have any plans for Tuesday evening? Maybe we could meet, just the two of us, for coffee/tea. Let me know.

Love ya!

Denise said...

I hope you are able to take your trip and that you have a safe trip.

Ami said...

Thanks for your prayers...
Have a great day!!!!

Barb said...

Okay. Is A&F your pet peeve? Or is censorship your pet peeve?

Sweet Peripety said...

Hey Barb, I get annoyed at how A and F have these signs that I think are inappropriate for teenagers and below to see..even if just walking past the store in the mall! A silly thing I guess for a pet peeve, but even I was embarrassed when I went into their store..and I saw several SMALL children with their parents in there! yikes!