
Here's a plain jane page, but honestly IRL it look better than here. LOL! Inspired by Grandpa...
And, if you are one to look at artwork (i.w. scrapbooking albums) here is a fantastic album created by my friend, Greta...minialbum.
That means tomorrow I get to watch AI. And some other new show I was interested in. And then that means that Wednesday is only 2 days away, and again, American Idol, and I get a little something in the mail just for me! Also, Rich will be off, so hope we can scoot out to Chipotle for lunch or something. THEN, that means THURSDAY is only three days away, and I can watch some serious TV. So, I suppose you could say my enjoyment right now is food, tv, and scrapbooking! LOL!
Had Ella stay home from school- her ear is definitely bothering her. Philip is napping, and has a great stuffy nose and is feverish. Poor boy..he just puts himself in my lap so he can "hold me"- when he is sick he puts himself to bed for a nap!
Finished watching Rendition last night. Not my fav movie, it was a bit dark. I like Reese Witherspoon as an actress though. I hope we can watch No Reservations soon...if the movie gallery has it in when I go in FINALLY!
Friday I go to my doctor that is 1 1/2 hours away. It's a lovely drive...but just long. I feel very badly as it's the dr.'s last day as a dr. for some time. Just pray for my dr. and his office. Friends of ours, well the husband works with the Dr., too, and his job may or may not be at stake due to the fact the office may or may not be open while the Dr. isn't there. I am not sure. My Dr. has helped so many people, and this one thing was very unfortunate but it may affect his patients- for example, I'm going to have to scoot on over somewhere else for my thyroid checkups, etc. I have NO IDEA where, but I will be praying about that too.
And Saturday, well, I hope it's just a nice HEALTHY day for all of us to enjoy. Rich and I STILL have never gone out for our Valentines Date. Isn't that sad? We keep getting sick here!
But, I thank God for the enjoyment and blessings we have here at home!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Monday again!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Mike and I are right there with ya. We never got to go out either. We have not gone out, just the two of us, since last August. Isn't that just crazy! And our Anniversary was in Sept. and we never made it out then either. We need to go out soon (soon as we can get a sitter!). You guys should go to O'Charley's. My sources say it's pretty good! ;0)
Your source must be a genius;-)
And Amy, I hope we can get together soon. I will call you when I have a spare time. I miss you!
Post a Comment