Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Gave Back...and this was the last song!!!!



Shout to the Lord..could NOT believe it!!!!


and one of my favs from this past week..hope he stays. singing Over the Rainbow, ukelele version- have always loved the original ukelele versions, myself.


one of my favs of the whole season. LOVE brooke white. SHe's real!


and this...love her piano...let it be


okay..to keep it going..here's another fav of mine, Michael Johns!!!! We will rock you/we are the champions:


and another I liked:


and my last idol fav, david cook


a lil softer song he sang, Little Sparrow:


oops..and David A of course, too (IMAGINE):

That song was BEAUTIFUL.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny that you posted on here about the AI finale last night. I posted first thing this morning on another site about how moved I was. To tears actually. To think that they sang SHOUT TO THE LORD and reached millions of people with His message. Still unbelievable to me tonight. Amazing nonetheless.

I've missed your blogs.

Jennifer