I didn't like that change as much so we're back to plain jane!
I just finished watching a most wonderful movie. I literally was in tears 95% of the time.
August Rush.
A beautiful music based story that is incredibly moving. Incredible. I can't wait to rewatch it- probably with my sweetie. I know he'll love it too.
Since the main actor in one of my favorite shows is actually in August Rush, as a supporting actor, I need to express deep sadness in the cancellation of Moonlight. :-( Rich had liked the show, The Brothers Donnely, or something like that, and it had gotten cancelled. So, now I know how he feels. I think they might let go of my other fav, New Amsterdam. More of these: :-(
There are many fans of Moonlight contacting various people expressing that they would like more time with the show- and I was one of them. Hope it helps and gets revived. Season (hopefully not series) finale is Friday. Like ALL shows, I really try to use discretion when I watch...all shows these days have at least ONE negative element going for it. Anyways, that said, I had really like My Name is Earl and then it got too bold with some things for my tastes at time. So I don't watch that anymore. I like Ghost Whisperer too, but again, that show REALLY has some moments that don't go with my beliefs. What happened to the good old days of Full House and Home Improvement! LOL!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Back to before
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment