Sunday, May 11, 2008

Despite the cloudiness and rain

I really had a great day. I will share with you novel length later on what the day unfolded to be.

But, first..thank you to all that wished me a happy Mother's Day- and here's a Happy Mother's Day to you mother's too!

And- I just feel I need to mention that when we got home tonight, there was a single message waiting to be heard on our answering machine...and I just KNEW who it'd be.

And I was correct.

Thank you my far-away in KY friend, Jen. It made me cry!

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy Mother's Day Amy!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Mommy's Day!

I am glad that you had a great day.

:0)

liz mataraza said...

Hope you had a great Mom's Day! congrats on the soccer...it's really so much fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

Amy I am very touched that you were still excited to hear from me. I am so proud to be mentioned on your blog! I know it sounds silly, but it makes me feel x-tra special. Though we've been friends for years, I am thankful to still be dear to your heart-even 5hrs away! Love you dear one, have a good week!
Jen

Anonymous said...

hey...great background! LTTS

Sam said...

Love the new background. A lot!

Happy Mom's Day, by the way.