When I started ebaying I was always doing clothing the kids outgrew, b/c I would find super duper deals on Baby Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, and Gymboree, whether at consignent stores or in store. One pair of pants I bought for about $2 used sold for about $12!!! I have sold some stamps I don't use anymore, and things like that. It has always helped me get that extra bit for myself to use on other hobbies. Well, in one week and a half, we will hopefully discover whether this baby is a boy or girl, and I am THRILLED with that fact. This past month has been tough as far as waiting for this. It has seemed like FOREVER! So, with that news in hand, I will start ebaying whatever clothes we don't need. And, that will in turn, help me with somethings we need in the months to come as well as scrapbooking goodies like this:
Tonight is the Gate Give, so those that live around here, be there or be square! You'll miss out! The Gate will pass out free pop to stopped cars at a nice intersection. They did this once before and I heard it was a great turn out and well received. I think this idea is wonderful because it shows God's love in a practical way AND spreads the word about the church plant.
The kids and I are going to my grandparents' house today for a special visit. I say special, because I love my grandparents, and EVERY time we see them is special. They live not 5 minutes from us, too, so it's a nice easy trip over! LOL! I needed to have a place for the kids and I to go today because I am still recuperating from insufficient sleep the night before. It always helps to just get out a little bit when that happens. We made it to my friend's house yesterday, as planned, and the kids enjoyed some water and sun in their yard. What a great friend Katie is too, because she made me some iced tea. I LOVE iced tea. Although, I am not too fond anymore of presweetened tea for some reason. Like Chic Fil A's sweet tea! No kidding! What happened? Not liking that tea is unheard of!
Friday, June 27, 2008
A little bit of Ebaying
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How excited to be finding out whether you will be having a boy or girl! There was no ebay when I had my kids-that would have been an awesome thing!! Good luck saving for those wonderful scrappy supplies!! Good Luck also with the Gate Give tonight!! What a great way to spread the word!!
Have a great weekend and God Bless!!
The Gate Give sounds like a really nice idea. Best wishes with your finding out about your baby next week. Maybe see you in Reveal tonight.
We have got to chat about selling stuff on ebay, I'm a newbie, but I've got baby stuff galore to sell. Excited to find out, you'll tell us boy or girl right?
Post a Comment