
As of sometime early on in the night/morning, my Grandpa is with Jesus now. We miss you. So early on with this, that has happened, but I want this photograph of my grandpa on my blog, to remember him by, as this is all fresh even.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
In Remembrance....
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh Amy. What a loss for you and your family. He was a great man, always ready with a smile. What a pleasure in sadness to know that God welcomes a man such as him with open arms.
Prayers over you, your brother, your Dad, your Grandma, your whole family.
I'm so sorry for your great loss. I know words aren't near enough to ease the pain you must be going through, but please know that you and your family will be covered in prayer.
What a wonderful photo and so sorry for your loss Amy.
Peace be with you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss, Amy. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment