Clothes, that is!
Isn't my dad handsome in his Civil War uniform?
And then....
a few little things that I got a couple weeks ago for the little guy in a few little months (and by the way, I have officially reached the uncomfortable stage). The monkey outfit is for summer actually. I couldn't pass it up. I returned the other monkey things, which didn't have much "monkey" on them but they were awfully cute. Hoping to find those pieces on Ebay come spring. I'm saving my FAVORITE outfit photograph, complete with a newsboy cap and houndstooth pants and gorgeous matching sweater for some other time. I just may scrapbook it first. 


I had the urge to shop today so I took some of Ella's clothes to a kids' second hand store and in return, was able to buy some little guy warm things. Ohhh I had so much fun and found such cute stuff. The lady who took the things to look over said I had really nice things. I was so glad, too, because they took almost everything from that laundry basket I brought in. I still have enough left to take to the other kids' store at the end of August.
And here is another photo from The Farm visit a few weeks back.
Oh and one more thing...
Two very special friends came by and gave us homemade cinnamon rolls. DELISH! We have the best friends! Thank you, Kevin and Kimmy!
And another thing, all are officially well. Ella went to soccer camp again, and played hard once more. Her face sure gets flushed! I had her wait this time, before she ate anything, and gave her a cool washcloth at home.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
It's all about the duds
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
I missed you tonight!
I tried to call this afternoon but there was no answer, but I didn't leave a message. Sorry. :(
Next week? Or another night this week?
There was just no way for tonight, and I just figured since we hadn't talked...anyways, Rich got home from work at about 7:50 pm!! He had the REALLY later shift. And I had no babysitter. And I was wiped out. Next week is going to be better, for sure. :-)
Who is that man?
LTTS
Way cute duds! Love the civil war uniform!!
Ella must love soccer!!! Hope to see pics!! It is a fantastic game!!
Cinnamon Rolls? Yum!!! Makes my mouth water!!
Hope you have a great day!!
Love all your photos, especially the one of your dad. That is just calling to be scrapped.
Glad all are well in your house! That is a relief.
Really cute clothes. I like having the 2nd hand stores around. Kids grow so fast, and if you care for them, the kids outgrow the clothes before they are worn out!
Your guy clothes are so cute! Love that! Glad everyone is well, except for uncomfortable!
Great pic of your Dad.
Bill looks great in his uniform. Tell him hi for us.
Post a Comment