Ella is officially SICK, not just nervous. She's nervous for sure..she had several bad dreams last night. But, with a temperature, she definitely is missing her first day (or days) of school. I feel so bad for her.
Rich and I are definitely lacking in sleep today, but Buddy sure is not! LOL! It's a dreary day outside, but there are two wonderful children inside making this home beautiful.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
an update on frustration
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm praying Ella is well again soon! I hope you and Rich get some much needed rest as well.
It is strange to me that school begins on a Thursday though...
i hope she gets better quickly. it's sad that she had to miss her first day :(
Hope she's getting better and you are getting some rest!
Post a Comment